- Broadcast quality sound: Get studio sound in seconds from Vocaster’s high quality mic input and microphone.
- Over 70dB of gain: Get the best out of any mic, no booster needed.
- Auto Gain: Set your level in seconds, just push the button, start talking, and let Auto Gain do the rest.
- Enhance: Select one of four podcaster-approved presets and reveal the true quality of your voice.
- Mute: Just hit the button and cut out coughs, sneezes and any other unwanted interruptions.
- Broadcast mic and headphones: The included Vocaster DM1 dynamic mic features built-in grille and pop filter, and HP60v closed-back studio headphones let you hear your show as the world will.
- Phone Connectivity: Connect your phone with a single TRRS cable and capture the whole conversation, or play music and other high quality audio from your device straight onto your show.
- Camera Connectivity: Send Vocaster’s high quality audio straight to your camera with a single TRS cable and level-up your vlog.
- Stereo Loopback: Grab audio from your computer and stream straight onto your show. Great for intros, outros, music and more.
- Easy Start: It’s never been easier to get recording. Focusrite’s tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will have you on air in minutes.
- All the tools you need: Includes Hindenburg LITE, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video, and six months of Acast Influencer. You can also try Hindenburg PRO for six months, free.
- Vocaster Hub: Set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and hear your Show Mix.
Enjoy three years of warranty. Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
- Hindenburg LITE and 6-month Hindenburg PRO Trial
- Acast – 6-month Influencer Plan
- SquadCast – 3-month Pro + Video Trial
- Ampify Studio – 6-month Premium Trial
What's in the box (for VOCASTER one)
- Vocaster One
- Vocaster DM1 Microphone
- HP60v Headphones
- 3m XLR cable
- USB A-C Cable
Product Hardware Specifications
- 1 master preamp gain pot
- 1 master volume pot (Speaker and headphones)
- 3 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- 1 non backlit tactile click buttons
- Power switch
- 27 additional LEDs for labels and metering
- 1 XLR microphone inputs
- 2 1/4” balanced speaker outputs
- 1 1/4” headphone outputs
- 1 3.5mm TRRS phone connection
- 1 3.5mm TRS camera out
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- Vocaster One is class compliant so will work with any modern Mac, Windows PC or USB-C iPad.
- USB-3.0 Bus power 5V @900mA 4.5W
- External power supply - 5V @ 1000mA
USB Power supply not included.
For more info please visitFocusrite