Four high-headroom, low-noise, low-distortion Clarett⁺ mic preamps — featuring All-analogue Air with impedance switching and relay control — capture vocals, drums and acoustic instruments with immense clarity. Two JFET instrument inputs let you plug straight in and preserve the natural tone of your guitar, just like plugging into an amplifier.
Independent A-D and D-A converters bring creators and collaborators closer than ever to their music, with extremely wide dynamic range and low distortion. Greatly improved D-A dynamic range enables you to hear every detail and have greater control over your mix. Incredibly low A-D converter distortion lets you capture signals with more clarity, for greater transparency and sonic accuracy. Two improved, powerful and transparent headphone outputs inspire artists to hear every nuance, customise their foldback mix, and perform their best.
Clarett⁺ 4Pre brings collaborators together, with options to record up to 18 input channels simultaneously. Expand via ADAT using the Clarett OctoPre or other outboard hardware. Four analogue outputs and MIDI input and output makes Clarett⁺ 4Pre the centrepiece of the evolving recording studio.
- Four professional quality Clarett⁺ preamps Hear every nuance and capture clear and powerful audio with preamps that bring masses of headroom, low distortion and ultra-low noise.
- Make vocals shine with all-analogue Air Premium, relay-controlled analogue circuitry on every preamp emulates the classic Focusrite ISA110 by switching the impedance to 2.2kΩ and adding two cumulative high shelves, totalling a 4dB boost in the high frequencies.
- New and improved A-D and D-A converters Create tighter mixes and make more accurate recordings with extremely high-performance, independent A-D and D-A converters, which deliver extremely low noise, low distortion and high dynamic range.
- Two improved, powerful, transparent analogue headphone outputs Twin outputs provide a flat frequency response at all output levels with any type of headphones, to inspire the best-sounding recordings and mixes, and evoke amazing vocal performances.
- Two JFET instrument inputs Dedicated, ultra-high-impedance JFET instrument inputs, with extremely wide audio bandwidth, mimic guitar amp inputs to preserve the natural tone of guitars and capture their true character.
- ADAT optical input Expand Clarett⁺ 4Pre to make the most of ADAT-compatible outboard equipment such as Clarett OctoPre, with eight channels of digital expandability, perfect for every stage of your creative journey.
- Software bundle Get studio-grade results with the included bundle of mixing plug-ins and virtual instruments.
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective Register to receive regular discounts and exclusive versions of the most innovative software titles.
- Focusrite Control Easy-to-use and feature-packed software for computer and iOS devices gives you complete control over all aspects of Clarett⁺.