Two Clarett⁺ mic preamps — featuring All-analogue Air with impedance switching and relay control — capture superbly clear recordings with high headroom, low distortion and ultra-low noise. Two JFET instrument inputs let you plug straight in and preserve the natural tone of your guitar, just like plugging into an amplifier.
Independent A-D and D-A converters bring you closer than ever to your music and let you hear the truth, whether you’re in the studio or on the road. Greatly improved D-A dynamic range enables you to hear every detail and have greater control over your mix. Lower A-D converter distortion lets you capture signals with more clarity, for greater transparency and sonic accuracy.
Clarett⁺ 2Pre is the interface that accompanies you as you grow. Expandable using ADAT, you can connect devices such as Clarett OctoPre for a 10-input tracking environment.
- Two professional quality Clarett⁺ preamps Capture clear and powerful recordings with preamps that bring masses of headroom, low distortion and ultra-low noise.
- Make vocals shine with All-analogue Air Premium, relay-controlled analogue circuitry on every preamp emulates the classic Focusrite ISA 110 by switching the impedance to 2.2kΩ and adding two cumulative high shelves, totalling a 4dB boost in the high frequencies.
- New and improved A-D and D-A converters Capture more accurate recordings wherever you are, with extremely high-performance, independent A-D and D-A converters that deliver extremely low noise, low distortion and high dynamic range.
- Powerful and transparent headphone output Create your best mixes and recordings, and inspire amazing performances with an improved headphone output that provides a flat frequency response at all levels with any type of headphones.
- JFET instrument inputs Dedicated, ultra-high-impedance JFET instrument inputs, with extremely wide audio bandwidth, mimic guitar amp inputs to preserve the natural tone of guitars and capture their true character.
ADAT optical input Expand Clarett⁺ 2Pre to make the most of ADAT-compatible outboard equipment such as Clarett OctoPre, with eight channels of digital expandability: perfect for every stage of your creative journey.
- USB-C bus powered USB-C connection provides bus power. 15W USB-C port required.
- Software bundle Get studio-grade results with the included bundle of mixing plug-ins and virtual instruments.
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective Register to receive regular discounts and exclusive versions of the most innovative software titles.
- Focusrite Control Easy-to-use and feature-packed software for PC, Mac and iOS devices gives you complete control over all aspects of Clarett⁺.