The HD 400 PRO reference headphones are your everyday tool to get the job done. Its open-back design provides a natural and accurate listening experience for fine tuning your signature sound. The core of the HD 400 PRO is the 120 ohm transducer developed by Sennheiser engineers, featuring a specialized polymer blend in its diaphragm. The drive magnet offers high power while its damping system manages ventilation — this combination yields deeper bass while mitigating the distortion that otherwise impacts clarity — a difference our professional users will appreciate.
This makes the HD 400 PRO a precise monitoring tool which reveals your mix in every detail. Velour earpads and a distinct lightweight design provide the comfort you need during long sessions. The robust housing endures everyday wear and tear regardless of your application, whether editing, mixing or mastering. A single-sided and coiled cable gives you the freedom to operate. For convenience, a straight cable is also included in the delivery. In addition, open ear cups and angled transducers allow for a wide and transparent soundstage, recreating the optimal listening position found in high-end recording studios. Artifacts of a confined space are a thing of the past. The HD 400 PRO is a true reliable companion for those who put quality and precision above all else.
- A professional‘s tool with neutral sound reproduction
- Lightweight design for all-day usage
- Single-sided, coiled cable allows freedom to operate. For convenience, a straight cable is also included
- Angled transducers designed for low distortion at high SPL‘s provide a spacious and accurate soundstage
- HD 400 PRO Studio Reference Headphone
- 3 m coiled cable with 3.5 mm jack plug
- 3.5 mm jack plug to 6.3 mm adapter
- 1.8 m straight cable
- Quick Guide
- Safety Guide