Previously only found in our higher-end Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 wireless systems, an equidistant tuning grid equally spaces frequencies alongside each other, replacing the need for RF coordination or wireless expertise of any kind. Along with that comes the elimination of intermodulation dropouts and an easier-to-use system overall.
The engineer in your pocket
The power of Bluetooth Low Energy puts full control right in the palm of your hand with the Sennheiser Smart Assist app. Take advantage of an automated setup, remote monitoring and mobile access to every system setting, all from the convenience of your Android or iOS device. Save time, save energy, and focus on your performance.
Key Features at a glance
- Digital wireless eliminates noise, interference and static bursts UHF transmission greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Mobile App streamlines setup and operation and eliminates complicated menu
- Automated setup creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- Up to 2,240 selectable frequencies
- Lithium Ion battery pack delivers up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours of operation with AA batteries)
- 56 MHz Bandwidth will allow for up to 90 channels
- Preserves every detail of even the most dynamic performances with 134 dB transmitter dynamic range